- Data Controller
The organization under the name “Catholic Relief Services Greece”, based at Solonos 75, Athens, Greece P.C. 10679 (hereinafter “CRS” or “We”), is the owner and administrator of the website adamajobcenter.crs.org and data controller for the personal data processed via the website and for the services it offers. The Website has been developed with the support of UNHCR Office in Greece, which acts as a Joint Controller for your data, with limited access rights. In case the Adama project stops for any reason, your data shall be transferred to UNHCR, as described below under 6.
- Data we collect from the Users
Users, either jobseekers or employer have to create a profile in the platform in order to fill an application or post a job offering. We collect & process the following personal and non-personal data that the Users provide us with through the Website, as shown below according to the respective User category:
- Data we collect by automated means
When you use our website, your device automatically provides us with data so that we can serve and tailor our response to you. The type of information we collect through automated means generally includes technical information about your device, such as the IP address or other device ID, the type of device you are using, and the version of the operating system.The data we collect may also include usage information and statistics about your interaction with the website. We encourage you to read our Cookies Policy carefully to learn more about Cookies, how to use them and how you can control their use.
- Purpose & Lawful Basis for personal data processing
The processing of personal data of Users is subject to the terms hereof, the relevant provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679), and of the Greek law 4624/2019. We rely on your request to take steps necessary to you, prior to entering into a contract with an employer or a jobseeker respectively, in order to collect and use your personal data. We process data we collect through our website for the following purposes:
- Introduce jobseekers to relevant job opportunities and enable them to apply for these opportunities.
- Introduce employers to jobseekers who may align with their talent needs.
- Enable CRS/partner staff to contact jobseekers who have been selected for an interview for a job they have applied for.
- Enable CRS/partner staff to support jobseekers to enhance their success in the job-seeking process for, by example, helping them prepare for an interview or providing other relevant employability or integration support.
- Enable CRS/partner staff to support employers in understanding the benefits of hiring refugees and asylum-seekers and overcoming any hiring barriers, such as language.
- To provide relevant support, such as contacting them when an employer has selected them for an interview, helping prepare for the interview, and providing other relevant employability or integration support
- Provide anonymized data used for project reporting to the donor
- Who receives and processes your data
Your data may need to become available to CRS Personnel as described below, as well as to our website maintenance technicians, who are external partners. All parties are bound by the obligation of confidentiality and due process. We also transfer your data to third parties -data processors, when necessary for the sole purpose of providing our Services to you. We share your data with:
- Caritas Hellas, which will be helping us as a partner to communicate with jobseekers and employers throughout the project,
- CRS USCCB, which hosts in its databases the data of the Project
- Microsoft, which provides us of MS Office software and OneDrive database
- CommCare, which is used for storing and processing your data with our Project Partners
- Data Retention
CRS will retain data collected through the website throughout the life of the Adama project and a throughout the life of any follow-on project that will provide employability or integration support to jobseekers in the Greek environment. The current project continues until December 2022 and possibly 2023. In case you exercise your right of erasure, we shall process it immediately according to the applicable legislation and its restrictions. We inform you that backup copies are retained in the database of the web hosting provider for 90 days before being permanently deleted. When the entire Adama project stops and/or UNHCR decides to manage the portal otherwise, CRS will provide the Users’ data to UNHCR and will no longer hold any copies of them. In this case the Users shall be informed for their data processing via UNHCR Privacy related policies and exercise their rights accordingly. UNHCR’s data privacy is available here. UNHCR retains data permanently. We may at any time use project-related anonymized data for reporting purposes. For the duration of the retention of the information collected through cookies, please be informed by the Cookies Policy.
- Contact the website
The communication with our website is available through the contact form that is available or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only our authorized personnel/ partner’s personnel, who is bound by confidentiality clauses or by a regulatory obligation of confidentiality, have access to the messages we receive on our platform. We do not forward messages to third parties which we receive on our platform without the explicit consent of the sender. Exceptions to the above, are cases in which forwarding to third parties or not deleting the emails we receive, is necessary to comply with our obligations arising from the law or to establish, exercise or support legal claims. Our e-mail services are provided by CRS based in the United States of America.
- Technical & Organizational Measures of the Website
Our website uses an encryption system (TSL) to ensure greater security during your navigation. We also work with the Website’s private server service provider, CRS USCCB, to ensure that your personal data is protected. Specific contractual obligations have been taken up to ensure an equivalent level of data protection as the one within the European Economic Area, according to the requirements of the European Commission. Moreover, access to data is graded, based on the position and the duties of the employees/associates and is limited to the data which is necessary for the processing purposes they have undertaken.
- Users’ Rights
We may make changes to this Policy from time to time. We may make these modifications for a variety of reasons, for example to reflect changes or requirements arising from the law, new features or changes in the Project’s practices. The latest version will be published in the relevant place on the website. You should check often to find the latest version. The latest version is the applicable one. If the changes involve significant ones that affect your rights or obligations, we will notify you in advance via reasonable means, which may include notice through the Website or by email. If you continue to use the Services after the changes take effect, you agree to the revised policy.