Company Description:Albatros Spa & Resort Hotel is a family owned and run resort hotel, offering high quality standards in combination with the traditional Cretan hospitality and friendly atmosphere. The hotel opened its doors in 1982 and it features 207 guest rooms, three F&B outlets, a wellness center, and a conference room. It is situated just a 5-minute walk from Hersonissos town and 20 meters from the beach ( www.albatros.gr)
Specifically, our new members of the F&B Team will be responsible :
* Prepare tables by setting up linens and cutleries.
* Greet and escort customers to their tables
* Present the menu and provide detailed information when asked
(e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies)
* Serve food and drinks.
* Carry dirty plates, glasses and cutleries to kitchen for cleaning
* Meet with the Head Cook to review daily specials, changes on the menu
and service specifications for reservations (e.g. parties)
* Follow all relevant health department regulations.
* Provide excellent customer service to guests
What are we looking for:
· Attentiveness and patience for customers
· Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
· Active listening and effective communication skills
· Efficient command of English and Polish languages.
· Passion for client and guest engagement and developing strong relationships built on trust and confidence.
· Team player
What are the benefits:
To attract and retain the best and brightest people for our team, we offer a range of exceptional benefits, including:
· Competitive salary,
Plus Christmas bonus and holidays bonus
· Opportunities for career advancement and promotions within the business to more senior roles and positions
· Accommodation in an apartment for 2-3 persons (40-50 m2) with TV , WiFi, shower toilet, sitting room , plus 2 meals per day