NON-DΙSCLOSURE AGREEMENT (NDA)
- Confidential Information. The term “Confidential Information” shall mean any and all information disclosed by the Disclosing Party to the Receiving Party that is not generally known to the public, and which relates to personal data under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). Confidential Information shall include, but not be limited to, data subjects’ names, contact information, professional experience and education, and any other personal data as defined under the GDPR (Art.4).
- Obligations of the Receiving Party. The Receiving Party agrees to hold the Confidential Information in strict confidence and to not disclose, use, reproduce, copy or in any way process, any Confidential Information except as necessary to participate in the platform and its services. The Receiving Party shall not use the Confidential Information for any purpose other than to participate in the platform and its services.
- Obligations of the Disclosing Party. The Disclosing Party shall ensure that any Confidential Information disclosed to the Receiving Party is accurate, complete, and up to date, and that is being processed on a legitimate basis under the GDPR.
- Term and Termination. This Agreement shall remain in effect for the duration of the Main Agreement and the Receiving Party’s company’s use of the platform and for a period of 2 years after the termination of the Main Agreement. In any case, any obligations arising from the data protection legal framework shall remain in place.
- The Receiving Party acknowledges that any breach of this Agreement may result in irreparable harm to the Disclosing Party for which there may be no adequate remedy at law. Therefore, in the event of any breach or threatened breach of this Agreement, the Disclosing Party shall be entitled to seek injunctive relief, specific performance, or any other available legal remedy.
The Receiving Party acknowledges that it has read this Agreement and understands its contents and agrees to be bound by its terms by checking the checkbox indicating acceptance of this Agreement.