LAST UPDATE: 03/05/2023
The Cookies Policy of adamajobcenter.crs.org (hereinafter “Website”) has been written in the simplest way possible, so that it can be easily understood by all its users. If you have any questions about our Cookies Policy, please contact email@example.com.
The Cookies Policy, which is published on our Website, is the one that is valid at all times. The “LAST UPDATE” section describes when this Policy was last modified. No modification of the Cookies Policy is valid if it is not published on our Website. If there is any substantial change in our Cookies Policy, we will notify you with a new message when you enter the Website. If we make any substantial changes to our Cookies Policy, we will ask you to accept it again.
What are cookies?
“Cookies” are small pieces of files in the form of text, which are stored in the browser of the User when visiting a Website. The information stored on the User’s computer may contain information such as which pages the User has visited, the date and time of the visit as well as a random and unique User ID. In no case do cookies contain personal information that will allow anyone to communicate with the visitor of the website, by phone, e-mail, etc. In addition, using cookies there is no chance of access to your computer’s documents or files.
Categories of cookies
- Depending on how long they remain stored on your device, cookies are divided into “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”:
- “Session cookies” are stored on your device when you visit the Website and are automatically deleted after you close the browser (browser, e.g. Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, etc.) .
- “Persistent cookies” are stored on your device at the time you visit the Website and remain stored even after closing the browser. The “persistent cookies” will be activated again automatically when you open the browser and browse the internet.
- They can also be distinguished into first-party and third-party cookies – Depending on the Website or the website (domain) that installs the cookie, cookies are characterized as “first” or “third” party.
- First-party cookies in general are cookies that are installed from the website that the user visits (in our case they are the cookies that our website installs).
- Third-party cookies are cookies that are installed from a website (domain) different from the one visited by the user. If the user visits a website and a different company installs a cookie through that website, this cookie will be third party (such as Facebook, LinkedIn and other social networks).
Which Cookies do we use and why
We, and / or third parties that provide services on our behalf, categorize cookies as it is described below. You can exclude each of the categories of cookies separately (except for the absolutely necessary cookies) at any time. Let’s see them below:
Strictly Necessary & Functionality Cookies
The strictly necessary cookies are needed for the operation of the Website. Without them, the website will not be able to offer the services that users expect.
Functionality cookies allow the Website to “remember” the preferences of users and the choices they make including language. They thus allow the Website to provide personalized information, enhancing the user interaction experience with the website.
Our Website uses strictly necessary & functionality cookies as shown below:
First Party/Third Party
This cookie is used by the website’s WordPress theme. It allows the website owner to implement or change the website’s content in real-time.
This cookie is set by Google reCAPTCHA, which protects our site against spam enquiries on forms.
Third Party set by Google reCAPTCHA
Third-Party Cookies Policies
Our Website may incorporate hyperlinks to third party websites (e.g. “buttons & plugins” etc.). When you visit third party websites, the respective cookies are enforced. In this case, we take absolutely no responsibility for any issue arising from the storage of cookies on your device by any such third-party website. We advise you to carefully read the respective Cookies Policy of the websites you visit.
How you may control Cookies
- Accept the installation of all cookies, used by our Website, on your device.
- Select to decline and thus only choose necessary & functional cookies to be installed in your device.
- Change your preferences at any time, by clicking on this button
- Visit and read this Cookies Policy
You can always change your preferences by clicking on the bottom left-hand button.
Beware many browsers automatically accept cookies, but they do provide controls that allow you to block or delete cookies. You can enable or disable the installation of cookies on your device by changing the settings of your browser at any time. You can also configure the browser you use to notify you before a cookie is installed on your device, or follow the browser instructions to delete any cookies that are already installed. If you use multiple devices, you need to configure your browser to suit each of your devices.
If you choose to disable all cookies, you may not be able to fully enjoy the interactive features of our Website or receive our services via our Website.
To manage cookies via your browser, select the following hyperlinks to be redirected to your browser’s instructions page:
If you use another browser, you can find the cookie setup instructions in the support section of your browser.
You can find out more about cookies on the following third-party websites:
- Cookiepedia: http://cookiepedia.co.uk/